- 2018.03.08: Our "What is Human-Like" paper was nominated for Best Paper Award in the "Theory and Methods in HRI track" at HRI 2018 – IEEE/ACM International Conference on Human Robot Interaction!
- 2018.03.06: New robots added to the additional collection (see the bottom of the collection page).
- 2018.01.10: Robot data updated. Please make sure to download the newest ABOT Database Robot List and Scores.
- 2018.01.08: Image collection updated. All robot images now have white/light-colored background.
- 2017.12.22: Formatting issues in the Robot List fixed.
- 2017.12.21: The Human-Likeness Predictor added.
- 2017.12.20: New robots added to the additional collection (see the bottom of the collection page).
- 2017.12.15: The double-blind reviewing process is over. Researcher information added. Now, you know who we are!
- 2017.11.22: "What is human-like?: Decomposing robots' human-like appearance using the Anthropomorphic roBOT (ABOT) Database" is accepted as a full paper at the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, a premiere, highly-selective venue presenting the latest advances in Human-Robot Interaction (2018 acceptance rate: 23%).
- 2017.10.05: The ABOT Database is first released on this website!
For questions regarding the ABOT Database, please send an email to Xuan Zhao (email@example.com) or Beth Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org), or use the Contact Form on the right. Thank you for your interest!